The Macedonian Community Welfare Association (MCWA) is a statewide not-for-profit community based organisation. The organisation was pioneered in 1983 by Mr George Kostrevski who remained actively involved with the organisation until his sudden passing in 2002. He identified the need to provide welfare services to the Macedonian speaking community in Victoria.
The MCWA responds to the growing welfare based needs of Macedonians by providing services to Macedonians by Macedonians as well as supports others in their delivery of services to Macedonians.
Everyone has the opportunity to have a meaningful and fulfilling life.
To become a leading provider of service that promote health and wellbeing in Macedonian and wider community.
- Dedication and Creativity;
- Patience, Loyalty and Passion;
- Continuous learning and Innovation;
- Respect, Determination;
- Team work.
- Ongoing best practice and compliance;
- Delivering high client satisfaction services through multicultural quality based on wellness and re-embalmment;
- Ongoing building culture of respect and diversity;
- Open to partnership to other service providers and CALD communities.